Our immigration services include:
Legal advisory services based on our deep knowledge of the rules applicable to the different aspects of the expatriation process: labour, social security, migration and international.
Services in the country of origin. Our pre-departure assistance services include: document gathering, legalisation and translation and as many other services needed to ensure that you meet the requirements before leaving the home country.
Support in the country of assignment. We assist our clients in all respects to deal with administrative requirements of authorities. Services include preparing and submitting all the necessary documents so that our clients will not need to worry about anything.
Assignment progress and employee’s immigration status follow-up. Following up your employees’ immigration status for the duration of their assignments will allow us to anticipate any additional requirements that could cause a delay in the process. It will also help us identify any changes in the employees’ professional or personal situation that may affect their own immigration status or that of their family members.
Some of the Mobility Services we offer are:
- Residence and Work Permits for Highly Qualified Professionals
- Senior Management and Positions of Trust.
- Residence Authorisations for Family Members
- Residence Permits for Transnational Service Provision and Intra-company Transfers.
- Expatriate Management Training to companies.
- Business and Work Visa.
- Residence Permits for Training and Research Purposes.
- Changes to the Employee’s Situation